- Family Planning Care - doctors and nurses trained in family planning,inhouse
- Maternity Care - run by the district midwives at the Family Centre.
- Child Health Services - available from the health visitors.
- Immunisations - child vaccinations are given at 2,3 and 4 months to protect small babies from certain diseases. Clinics for these are held weekly with the nurse.
- Minor Operations - run by the doctor and nurse for the removal of cysts and lumps. Warts and verrucae are treated by freezing with liquid nitrogen.
- Heart Disease - Community Heart Disease Nurse once a month and weekly clinics by our practice nurse Lorna Kristenson, Suzie Gill,Hayley Berry
- Asthma - Lorna Kristenson, Lucy Young, Suzie Gill and Hayley Berry
- Diabetes - Lorna Kristenson, Suzie Gill and Victoria Pearson
- Elderly Persons - Lyndsey Hood,Lorna Kristenson, Lucy Young
- Epilepsy - Lorna Kristenson
- Health Promotion - Lyndsey Hood,, Lucy Young,& Lorna Kristenson
- Hypertension -, Lucy Young, Lyndsey Hood
- Smoking Cessation- Jackie Hepple, Leanne Barker
- Learning Disabilities -, Lorna Kristenson, Lyndsey Hood, Anne Corrigan, Heather Griffiths
- Pill Checks - Lucy Young & Lorna Kristenson, Suzie Gill
- Contraceptive Injections (Depo) - Lorna Kristenson & Lucy Young, Suzie Gill
- Implants and Copper Coil/Mirena Insertion - Lorna Kristenson & Visiting GP with special interest in Women's Health once a month (Please speak to your usual GP or Reception Team to book into one of these clinics)
- Minor Op Clinics (held monthly)
Long Term Conditions Clinic
We have a "LTC clinic" on wednesday mornings at Wingate between 9:00 am and 12:00 Noon.This is a patient centered Multi Disciplinary Clinic which will give patients an oppurtunity to see the Practice Nurse,GP and pharmacist on the same day to address various aspects to LTC management.Appointments are pre-bookable into this clinic.